Thursday, June 25, 2009

121 days, 326.61 miles and 35:55:58 hours

That is how much time I have spent training. Though these numbers aren’t completely accurate (due to unknown mileage and not recording duration), I am still baffled at the amount of time and energy I have dedicated this goal. Now, to think that in only two days my goal will finally come to fruition.

In the last 121 days I have overcome many different obstacles whether they were injuries, uncontrollable circumstances (i.e., events being sold out), mental, financial, nutritional, or time management.

I would like to thank everyone who has encouraged, inspired and supported me throughout my journey. It has really meant a lot to me.

Above is a picture from the Muddy Buddy. It was so much fun! If the Muddy Buddy is ever any where near you – do it!

Thanks again for all your support. I will write another post after the tri.

No comments:

Post a Comment