Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thanks for Helping Me Reach My Goal

The Atlanta Race for the Cure 5K is this Saturday and, as of today, I have reach 100% of my fundraising goal! Thank you to everyone that has donated, it is greatly appreciated. The Susan G. Komen Foundation has done great things for not only a search for a cure, but also for prevention and awareness. I’m so excited to be able to not only participate in the Race for the Cure, but to have also helped with the Komen Foundation’s cause.

When the results are posted from the race, I’ll be sure to post them on here.

Also, I have officially signed up for the Tri the Parks triathlon on June 27th. I’m truly excited about it and feel as though I’m on the right path to do well at the triathlon. This morning when I went for a swim, it seemed easier – I wasn’t so exhausted. Running is doing O.K.; I have begun to incorporate speed workouts into my routine, which I hope I will see at least some benefits from this weekend at the race. And, cycling is fun and fast as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment